Instructions for Registering On-line
A. SETTING UP FAMILY ACCOUNT IN UPLIFTER
1. Access the LOGIN button in the upper right hand corner.
2. Create your FAMILY ACCOUNT login information (please remember your “password” for future use)
- Must be in name of Parent/Guardian
- All boxes with RED * must be filled in
- Check box "I will be registering myself into programs” ONLY if YOU intend on skating on a session.
- Add Current HOME Address
- Message List – mark boxes for messages you want to receive.
- When completed all boxes – click “continue”
3. Click on MY ACCOUNT (top right side of page)
- Click on “Participants”
- Add “new skater”
- Fill in details – check ‘no coach’ for all Canskate level skaters
- ADD SKATER'S SKATE CANADA NUMBER (if returning member)
- Click “add skater”
NOTE: Do Not check box beside “I would like to register myself into programs”
- Do this for every participant skater you want to add (if you have more than one child skating).
B. REGISTER FOR CANSKATE or PRECANSKATE PROGRAMS
- Go to REGISTRATION in the Menu Bar
- Select Pre-Canskate & Canskate registration
- You will be able to select the “program” you wish to register for & click Register
- Select the “skater” for the program.
- CONFIRM Registration
- You have 30 minutes to complete your transaction
- NOTE: if 30 minutes of inactivity it will clear your shopping cart.
- Read and ACCEPT/REJECT
- Club “policies” that pertain to the program you are registering for
- Policies are accessed in the Main menu under Registration, select "KFSC Policies".
- Proceed to CHECKOUT
- Make secure “on-line” payment by credit card – VISA or MASTERCARD.
- No cash or cheque payment will be accepted for registration
- A confirmation invoice will be emailed to you