KFSC Assessment Coordinator: Barb Wagner, email@example.com 604-275-3482
StarSkate 1 to 5 (Low Tests)
- are completed at the Club Level by certified Club Coaches. Discuss with the Program Administrator and your team coaches your readiness for testing.
- KFSC will schedule Low Test weeks where skaters can sign up upon Program Administrator approval and be tested that week during one of their regularly scheduled sessions.
- Skaters who wish to test must complete the following form & return to Coach: STAR 1-5 Test Application Form.pdf
- Once the tests to be completed are confirmed, payment for the tests must be done at least 2 WEEKS prior to the test
StarSkate 6 to Gold (High Tests) - all disciplines plus Diamond Dances
- Completed at scheduled Regional High Test days. Must register through Coast Registry to test. www.coastregistry.biz/testregistry/bccoast
- Depending on the number of KFSC skaters needing High Testing, KFSC may apply to hold a High Test day for the Club.
- Notification will be sent out for any proposed High Test Days (Regional/Club) to all coaches.
2021-2022 Season Testing and Local Competitions
Oct 15 – 17 – Autumn Leaves, Twin Rinks, Chilliwack
Nov. 7-10 – BC Sectional Championship, Kelowna
Nov. 26-28 Jingle Blades, Prospera Centre, Chilliwack
TBD - Low Test Week, Kerrisdale Arena
Nov. 30 – Synchro Gala Display, South Surrey
TBD – High Tests – TBD
TBD Winterskate, Sportsplex, Langley
TBD Super Series Starskate Final, Kelowna
TBD High Test - TBD
TBD Star 1-4 Competition, Burnaby