Instructions for Registering On-line
A. SETTING UP FAMILY ACCOUNT IN UPLIFTER
1. Access the LOGIN button in the upper right hand corner.
2. Create your FAMILY ACCOUNT login information (please remember your “password” for future use). DO NOT create a "new" Family Account each year.
- Must be in name of Parent/Guardian - NOT MINOR Skater
- All boxes with RED * must be filled in
- Check box "I will be registering myself into programs” ONLY if YOU intend on skating on a session.
- Add Current HOME Address
- Message List – MUST mark box for Parent/Guardian Information Messages so you will receive Club Activities & Schedule Changes messages.
- When completed all boxes – click “continue”
3. Click on MY ACCOUNT (top right side of page)
- Click on “Participants”
- Add “new skater”
- Fill in details – check ‘no coach’ for all Canskate level skaters
- ADD SKATER'S SKATE CANADA NUMBER (if returning member)
- Click “add skater”
NOTE: Do Not check box beside “I would like to register myself into programs” if you are a parent registering a child. Only check the box if you are an adult skater registering yourself for a program.
- Do this for every participant skater you want to add (if you have more than one child skating).
B. REGISTER FOR ALL PROGRAMS
- Go to REGISTRATION in the Menu Bar
- Select the desired skating level registration
- You will be able to select the “program” you wish to register for & click Register
- Select the “skater” for the program.
- CONFIRM Registration
- You have 30 minutes to complete your transaction
- NOTE: if 30 minutes of inactivity it will clear your shopping cart.
- Read and ACCEPT/REJECT
- Club “policies” that pertain to the program you are registering for
- Policies are accessed in the Main menu under Registration, select "KFSC Policies".
- Proceed to CHECKOUT
- Make secure “on-line” payment by credit card – VISA or MASTERCARD.
- No cash or cheque payment will be accepted for registration
- A confirmation invoice will be emailed to you