Registration is on a first come basis until any program is full. Dues payable prior to commencement of skating.
1. Club fees must be paid in advance before a skater can take to the ice.
2. Skate Canada & Insurance Fee is paid each year (1 September – 31 August) for each skater in order to participate in programs
3. Only paid to one Skating Club per year & is NON – Refundable
4. Registration Fee – is only paid ONE per Family & is NON - Refundable
5. Fees are NOT refundable unless for Medical Reasons (a letter must be written and accompanied by a Doctor’s certificate).
6. Club fees are for Ice time ONLY - it does NOT include coaching fees. Coaches invoice parent/guardian on a bimonthly or monthly basis.
7. Coaching fees are included for on ice “group” or “off-ice” programs.
8. Buy-On may be purchased per single ice time session, if space available. Buy-on fees must be paid before going on the ice.
9. Starskate fees are structured as packages which include both on and off-ice sessions. These cannot be seperated.
3. Parent/Guardian Presence at the ice rink
Parent/Guardian MUST remain at Rink Side during the entire skating session, while your skater is on the ice.
All Pre-CanSkaters/Ice Tykes and Canskaters MUST wear a CSA approved Hockey Helmet until they have Badge 5 Level or equivalent in Canskate.
5. Skating Attire - Canskate
Skater must wear: 1. CSA approved Hockey Helmet 2. Gloves/mittens 3. Slippery pants 4. Own pair of skates. No “skate rental” available.
6. Ice Cancellations or Missed Classes
The Club does not issue refunds in the event of ice cancellations by the Arena or due to mechanical break-down.
Missed Classes – there is NO make-up or refund for ANY missed sessions/lessons.
The skating member, his/her parents or guardian agree that the Kerrisdale Figure Skating Club (KFSC), its Directors, Board Members, Volunteers and Coaches are not liable for nor hold any responsibility for any accident or loss however caused.