PERMISSION AND ACCESS FOR GUEST COACHES
- Guest Coaches from other clubs who are planning to coach on Kerrisdale FSC sessions must apply for permission to our Skating Director (firstname.lastname@example.org ) to bring their own skaters onto KFSC ice sessions
- Guest Coaches DO NOT have access to Kerrisdale FSC members for private lessons
- ALL requests MUST be approved by the Skating Director & Board of Directors
SkateCanada Certified coaches wishing to request being a Guest Coach during one or more of our sessions, should contact the Skating Director and provide the following information:
- Filled out Guest Coach Form; Guest Coach Request Form.pdf
- A copy of current SkateCanada Coach Certification Card.
- Statement, written or email, that you agree to comply with the Conditions of Use of KFSC, set out below:
If approved, Conditions of Use of Kerrisdale FSC Ice:
- Maintenance of current SkateCanada Coach Certification and Current First Aid Certificate.
- Permission is for the current skating year. Students must be current Skate Canada members, and have paid either Kerrisdale FSC club drop-in or full session fees for the relevant ice time(s). Sessions must not be full.
- Adherence by both the Guest Coach and their skaters to club session criteria, ice etiquette, and music order, and club policies and procedures. Club Policies are available here: Club Policies
- Adherence to Coach Code of Ethics. There will be no access to Kerrisdale skaters or parents for recruitment. This will result in withdrawal of privileges and notification to SkateCanada of Code of Ethics breach.
OPEN DANCE – Thursday/Sunday Evenings
- Guest Coaches from other clubs who are planning to coach on Kerrisdale FSC sessions must apply for permission to our Skating Director (email@example.com )
- Guest Coaches MAY coach Kerrisdale FSC members OR other Club skaters for private lessons
- ALL Requests MUST be approved by the Skating Director & Board of Directors
Skate Canada Certified coaches wishing to Guest Coach on the Evening Dance sessions must adhere to ALL of the above listed requirements.